Sunday, May 12, 2013

New 1 to 3 Ceramic Jewelry Connectors

Okay, so many of you know that I already love making jewelry connectors out of ceramics.  Here is the newest set of 1 to 3 jewelry connectors that I pulled out of the kiln.  These were all made with earthenware ceramic clay which was glazed clear (looks white) and had designs fired onto them.  I'm still deciding which sets I will make into chandelier earrings, which I will use for bracelets or necklaces, and which I will sell as is on my etsy site, www.pajegoarthouse.etsy.com.  I'll post pictures of the creations I make.  I love the colors.  You could do so much with these. 

Here they are:







What have you been working on?  Do you love connectors like I do?  We'd love to see pictures!
Happy Creating!
--Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment