Thursday, May 2, 2013

May Challenge Necklace - ABS


I am a loyal follower of this fantastic site called ArtBeadScene.blogspot.com.  In this site, we learn all about artists creating fantastic art beads and the creations that can be made with art beads.  Every month this blog issues a challenge based on an inspiration piece of art.  Using an art bead, you can create a piece inspired by the art and show it on the ABS site.  Here is the inspiration painting for May 2013.  It was painted by Ambrosius Bosschaert.

I made a necklace inspired by the colors, organic shapes, and rustic feel.  Here it is:








I used my own ceramic art beads, various findings from etsy and ebay, and the cord is nylon, which I also got online.  I love how it turned out.

What have you been working on?  I'd love to see your latest pieces.  Pics please!
Happy Creating,
Kathy 

No comments:

Post a Comment