Friday, June 7, 2013

A Week of Art Bead Bracelets - Day 6



Day 6

Today I'm getting in touch with my southwestern surroundings.  Here is art bead bracelet #6:


This bracelet features some glazed round beads with melted glass.  The glass makes a beautiful color contrast to the brownish glaze and also adds some crackling, which I think gives it more interest.  The four handmade beads are separated by spacers, attached to silver washer rings on either side and connected to brown leather suede.  I know that leather is hot right now, so I wanted to do a bracelet that included some.  Finally, I finished off the piece with a silver toned barrel clasp.  I like that it is about the same diameter as the leather and it ties in the silver end caps on the leather as well.  I hope you like bracelet number 6.
What do you think of this bracelet, and what are you working on?  I'd love to know or see pictures. Happy Creating!

--Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment